Senyum Sokmo : AGEN DSAI....: Live!! Live!!! Blackout 505 di Kuala Terengganu (video) live 505 Trg 2 hours ago - View -
1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese : Adam Adli charge under sedition act.Nik Nazmi ( Seri Setia) charge under section 9 Peaceful Assembly act.Tian Chua,Haris Ibrahim,Thamrin Ghaffar arrested.Chen Man Hin and MP Ong Kian Ming (Serdang) question by police.Harakah office raided!
Najib! Apa Lu mahu lagi? 9 hours ago - View -
Rick Rhino Cmz Ward : No Country for Old (Rap) Men: Is Tim Dog the rap game Keyser Söze? - ACCLAIM WOW!!! TIM DOG NEVER DIED!!! 9 hours ago - View -
Worldstar hip hop : Watch till end old but still hilarious like our page if this was funny... Watch the video: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=447213762034731 11 hours ago - View -
Free Malaysia Today : ‘Learn to work with Umno, Chinese told’ | Free Malaysia Today 'Learn to work with Umno, Chinese told' 13 hours ago - View -
Joseph Prince : Feeling overwhelmed today?
God is right there with you—in your home, in your car and in your office cubicle. He feels what you feel. He not only has sympathy for you, but He also wants to deliver you out of all your troubles! 17 hours ago - View -
Cartoon Network : The critics like us! They really like us! Cartoon Network's Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars have all been nominated for Best Animated Series in the Critics' Choice TV Awards! We give that a "RIGHTEOUS!" and a big ol' "OOOHHHHHHHH!!!" 20 hours ago - View -
Think Progress : Michele Bachmann: God Will Repeal Obamacare She says it would be "a miracle" 21 hours ago - View -
Skylar Vasquez : I think The Higher Power ( God or whatever he like to be called) meant for me to be single.. Why ?? To teach me nothing ever last .. Just like your life !!we die eventually.. But you don't look at it as a negative .. One door closes and a few more open.. #GodsChild #Truth #Pray4MySuccess 22 hours ago - View -
Clinetia La'Chelle : WOKE UP BROKE A THOUSAND TIMES NO DAYS OFF STAYED ON THE GRIND YOU CONVICTED OF A FELON YOU CAN'T PRESS REWIND HAD TO THINK LIKE 50 CENT GET RICH OR DIE TRYING FOR THIS MCA IISH MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE I MADE IT OUT THE STRUGGLE THROUGH THEM HARD TIMES JUGGING IN THAT GUTTER GUTTER UNDER THEM POWER LINES I DO THIS IISH FOR MY LIL YOUNGIN CUZ SHE ALL MINE....
MCA TIL I'M A MILLIONAIRE!!! 22 hours ago - View -
Isu Politik Semasa : Lim Lip Eng's Photos One of the 18 detained at Jinjang police station, Kenny Teh, was assaulted before they were hauled up by plainclothes. penyokong cina adam adli kena pukul dengan Polis.....Kepada BN....ko buat mcm tu...lagi ramai akan turun nanti.....
Patrick Kasyula : Enthisiastic youth wishing to work in Qatar as Drivers and guards can contact magtech international on 0717548470 or 0731803891. Habari hizi zimfikie mithanga sec. alumni who has a passport and lastly engaged by IEBC and a die hard supporter of Masii MCA. Also targeted is a brother of the late Ngoma who is in the security industry. 1 day ago - View -
T.D. Jakes Ministries : Temporary setbacks create opportunities for fresh commitment and renewal. A setback is usually a setup! 1 day ago - View -
Judge Jeanine Pirro : "Incompetence and mismanagement by IRS" - Rep Cummings. BALONEY!! Its political corruption-targeting of political dissidents! Now Rep Cummings wants to allow IRS honcho Lois Lerner to get away w/o answering Qs! 1 day ago - View -
Notorius B.I.G : 1995 : Eazy-E
1995 : Stretch
1996 : 2pac
1996 : Yaki Kadafi
1997 : The Notorious B.I.G.
1999 : Bugz
1999 : Big L
2000 : Big Pun
2003 : Half-A-Mill
2004 : Mac Dre
2004 : Ol' Dirty Bastard
2006 : Big Proof
2006 : J Dilla
2007 : Pimp C
2010 : Guru
2011 : Nate Dogg
2011 : Heavy D
2013 : Kelly from kris kross 1 day ago - View -
Ib Nawawi : Which party is most popular? I see that BN is most popular.
BN - 133 - 47.38%
DAP - 38 - 15.7%
PKR - 30 - 20.39%
PAS - 21 - 14.78%
Others - 0 - 1.74% 1 day ago - View -
MCA - Media City Atelier GmbH : Richard-Wagner-Gala in Leipzig | MDR.DE Heute Abend 22.05 Uhr im MDR Fernsehen die große Wagner-Gala zum 200. Geburtstag des berühmten Komponisten!
Kim Fisher führte zusammen mit Kristjan Järvi durch den Abend, der viele Höhepunkte bot! Nicht nur die Verleihung der Europäischen Kulturpreise, auch Armin Müller-Stahls Auftritt als Dirigent des MDR Sinfonieorchesters machten den Abend zu einer ganz besonderen Veranstaltung zu Ehren Richard Wagners!
Auch die Bühnenelemnte wurden eigens für diese herausragende Veranstaltung vom Team der MCA angefertigt und natürlich auch entsprechend den individuellen Anforderungen ausgeleuchtet! Viel Spaß beim Schauen!
Kalimpong confession : #63
hey peeps m
Done with my life
Its so embarrassing that I failed in icse
I don't wana come out of my house.
I wana die
My lifes up
I never new I was so dumb
my guy doesn't even know I failed i lied..
My parents don't wana see my face
my friends all are having fun relaxed after the result..
I joined new school before i got my results ,now i gotta leave,nothing can be anyworse..
M so done...:'( 1 day ago - View -
1. Street demonstrations can bring down Governments. This we know from the Arab Spring. But we should also know that setting up a new Government to replace the old Government is not as easy.
2. There will always be people who will not agree with the new Government, no matter if the Government is democratically elected or not. The losers in the bid for power will always accuse the winners of cheating and frauds of all kinds. They will demand for new elections, or a re-count or whatever.
3. If their demand is not agreed to then they will take to the streets in continuous and even violent demonstrations, supplemented with strikes and sundry disorders. They know that if the demonstrations are big enough, the police cannot act against them. If the police try, they will resist and become violent. If the police react with violence than their foreign backers will accuse the police of brutality.
4. In many instances the police had to withdraw or they may be directed to withdraw. They become disinclined to carry out their duties. Some people would take advantage of this by committing minor crimes. The people would feel insecure.
5. If on the other hand new elections are held, and the former losers win, the new losers will accuse the winners of cheating, of fraud etc. They will hold street demonstrations and strikes and do everything possible to bring down the Government. And so it would go on.
6. The net result would be continuous turmoil in the country. There would be no growth. Poverty will spread. The country may have to beg for aid or borrow. In the end it loses its independence.
7. But of course this is a small price to pay for the right to bring down governments through democratic street demonstrations.
8. Perhaps it would be better if governments are chosen through street demonstrations. It would probably be less fraudulent. 1 day ago - View -
Walmart : Walmart is committed to serving the communities that serve us every day. That’s why we’re pledging $1 million in cash and in-kind donations to help with relief efforts in Oklahoma. Find out more about our relief efforts at http://news.walmart.com/disaster-response. 1 day ago - View -
Chris Barrett : Bitch If We Break Up... I'm Changing My Netflix Password ... You Ain't Bouta Be Cuddled Up With Anotha Nigga On My $8 a Month baby period. 1 day ago - View -
Hot Topic : What would your band do with a year's worth of Hot Topic jeans and a trip to Hot Topic HQ?
Adult Jokes 18+ : Three guys were leaving a party: a black guy, a mexican, and an asian. They were drunk but decided to drive anyway.
While swerving down the street a hot cop comes by to give them a ticket. The men try to explain that they don't have cash to pay the ticket. So the cop gives them a chance,but to avoid the ticket the sizes of all three of their penis' had to add up to 15 inches. Luckily their sum was 15 inches exact.
The cop lets them go and they get back in the car.
The black guy says" you guys are lucky I had 8 inches"
The Mexican guy says"you guys are lucky I had 6 inches"
Then the Asian guy says"you guys are lucky I had a boner". 1 day ago - View -
Cosad Tanzania : Timeline Photos FOCUS ON PRESIDENT OBAMA'S VISIT TO TANZANIA: BIOGRAPHY
With a father from Kenya and a mother from Kansas, President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961. After working his way through college with the help of scholarships and student loans, President Obama moved to Chicago to help rebuild communities. He went on to attend law school, where he became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review.