Bhaskar Cpi : Mobile Uploads উগান্ডার রাজধানী কাম্পালায় একটি অসাধারন হিন্দু
মন্দির । সুদূর আফ্রিকায় এমন সুন্দর মন্দির
যেকোনো হিন্দুকে আনন্দ দিবে । দেশটির ১ % লোক
সনাতন ধর্মাবলম্বী । 7 minutes ago - View -
Of many honest persons I am writing today about Mr Manik Sarkar, Chief Minister, Tripura.
He has been elected consecutively for fourth terms as Chief Minister. First some facts about this great person.
1. He is the poorest but Purest Chief Minister of India.
2. He has been elected as chief minister consecutively for fourth term
3. He doesn’t own a home;
4. His bank balance is Rs. 6500/-
5. He donates all his salary to CPI (M), and party gives him sustenance allowance of Rs 5000/- month.
6. His wife never uses official vehicle and can very easily be seen on Rickshaw in Agartala.
7. Even his worst opponents admit that Manik Sarkar is an impeccably honest man, certainly a rare variety among politicians today.
Now, compare these with other chief ministers or politicians, who have assets worth crores of rupees!
Apart from honesty, Mr Manik Sarkar has been impetuous for the development of the state which includes better connectivity and development of IT sector in state. He was also responsible for bringing the concept of public-private partnership and invigorated private intervention, particularly in the IT sector.
I think he demands nothing from us but some respect and a little bit recognition. So, Please like this Post & share with your friends and show that you are a real Indian.