Sign in with Twitter

Type the topic in any language to check out real time results of Who's Talking on Social Media Sites


Trending Topics: #うちのごはん昭恵夫人側職員マグメル安倍辞任必至オーケストラ生中継#FIGT17NL#EFSFNBİslamiBerkay - Ey Aşk#HSENEC#ADangerousCrossing#DataFest17#BramleyMoore#GBFB2017#GABO17#TheEscape#AHPsBoss of British Gas国有地値下げ外国人記者クラブホンダと日本郵便籠池氏の喚問終了Salmo 143#FortisbetYüksekBahisOran#ALNGA#PlaceRESI#StudentExp17#IfICouldOnlyBryceville真っ向対立Türkiye'den 'Sincar'#MyanmarDHS#ナゴ音テンタンJanot e GilmarAziyada Kasumagiç#businessasusual#SMD2017#魔法使いに生まれ変わッターペイルライダー#喪黒福造#Baselworld2017#bcloudtechpr維新の下地下地議員プライベートマッチ#HerSabahTGRTdeyizAysha Frade枝野議員#TimothyCaughman#OrgulloBoricuaGOPers in 2018Flamengo 3 x 0 BanguNorveç'ten#astroloji#IDD2017#TwitterBizimİçin#FamousFabrics#LaucyPartyIsOverAKP'nin 'Yeliz'Dunk Contest 2017Ivan KoloffChris SullivanOroville Dam updateHunter McGradyGeorge The Animal SteelePokemon Go Gen 2Robert HarwardLos Angeles WeatherWeather Los AngelesSteve Irwinlisa marie presleyMark CubanDonald GloverNba All Star Game 2017spacex launchAll Star Weekend 2017Congressional Black Caucussan diego weatherRush LimbaughMore

Twitter Tweets:

Twitter

5 hours

In the span of 17 months, Eric Hosmer has won a World Series, won the All-Star Game MVP, visited the White House, and crushed at the WBC.
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter Web Client - - - - Recent Popular!
Twitter

9 hours

Eric Hosmer flashes his #ACE30 wristband to the camera after being announced during the introductions of #wbc2017 Championship. #Royals
22 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - - - Recent Popular!
Twitter

9 hours

Eric Hosmer & Brandon Crawford lead Team USA w/ 9 hits at 2017 WBC. The U.S. record for a tournament is 11, by Ken Griffey Jr. in 2006.
22 March 17 GMT - Via TweetDeck - - - - Recent Popular!
Twitter

1 minute

RT @cdgoldstein: You can't spell eric hosmer without "hero" which is why he plays over paul goldschmidt
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

4 minutes

RT @rustindodd: In the span of 17 months, Eric Hosmer has won a World Series, won the All-Star Game MVP, visited the White House, and crush…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

8 minutes

RT @rustindodd: In the span of 17 months, Eric Hosmer has won a World Series, won the All-Star Game MVP, visited the White House, and crush…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

12 minutes

RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Eric Hosmer & Brandon Crawford lead Team USA w/ 9 hits at 2017 WBC. The U.S. record for a tournament is 11, by Ken Grif…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Mobile Web (M5) - - -
Twitter

18 minutes

RT @KCTV5: #BREAKING: The United States has won the World Baseball Classic. Danny Duffy and Eric Hosmer of the #Royals are world champs aga…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

26 minutes

RT @jazayerli: Eric Hosmer catching a bullet from his third baseman to set off a celebration. Where have I seen this before...
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

41 minutes

http://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/844848252402855937/pu/img/-b2ZvtwmAJxfkK39.jpgEric Hosmer: "We wanted to get the US back on top of the baseball world." #USA #WBCFinals #WBC2017 https://t.co/1JorSLAyo6
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

43 minutes

Wladimir Balentien, Eric Hosmer and Yadier Molina Unanimous Selections to All-World Baseball Classic Team. #YDK #TeamKingdomNL #Curaçao
23 March 17 GMT - Via IFTTT - - -
Twitter

47 minutes

Wladimir Balentien, Eric Hosmer and Yadier Molina Unanimous Selections to All-World Baseball Classic Team. #YDK #TeamKingdomNL #Curaçao
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

55 minutes

RT @rustindodd: In the span of 17 months, Eric Hosmer has won a World Series, won the All-Star Game MVP, visited the White House, and crush…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

56 minutes

RT @FixYourLife: 87% of me is rooting for Team USA...the other 13% hates Eric Hosmer so much that I wouldn't root for him if he was playing…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

56 minutes

RT @JoshVernier610: Eric Hosmer is one of three unanimous selections to the All-Tournament Team. (Y.Molina, W. Balentien) #Royals https://t…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

1 hour

RT @JoshVernier610: Eric Hosmer is one of three unanimous selections to the All-Tournament Team. (Y.Molina, W. Balentien) #Royals https://t…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

1 hour

RT @ESPNDatos: Eric Hosmer y Brandon Crawford lideran a USA con 9 H cada uno en este WBC. El récord del equipo es 11 de Ken Griffey Jr. en…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for BlackBerry® - - -
Twitter

1 hour

Yadi, Balentien among All-Classic Team standouts: Following a thrilling World Baseball… https://t.co/kjlYeTHHFZ
23 March 17 GMT - Via Google - - -
Twitter

1 hour

RT @JoshVernier610: Eric Hosmer is one of three unanimous selections to the All-Tournament Team. (Y.Molina, W. Balentien) #Royals https://t…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

1 hour

RT @FixYourLife: 87% of me is rooting for Team USA...the other 13% hates Eric Hosmer so much that I wouldn't root for him if he was playing…
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -
Twitter

1 hour

Pirates: Polanco among All-Classic Team standouts https://t.co/AM44FG7eGn
23 March 17 GMT - Via IFTTT - - -
Twitter

1 hour

RT @_shitlivsays: I don't think I will never get over how perfect Eric hosmer is
23 March 17 GMT - Via Twitter for iPhone - - -

Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped the topic search function...