Creflo_Dollar : We must evaluate daily what we are exposed to more than the presence of God. There is great benefit in guarding your heart. (Proverbs 4:23)
1 day ago - Via HootSuite - Reply - Retweet - Favorite - View - Recent Popular!
Pastor-Lynnette R. Appling : Creflo Dollar is ministering at the VCMI Men's Conference in Suitland. My husband has been just eating up the Word of God. It has been life changing. For all the men who can get to Suitland MD tonight and attend, the address is 3911 St. Barnabas Rd. Services start at 7 pm, but you might want to get there early. Can't wait till my husband gets home from the event and tells me everything that changed and improved his life. I reap the benefits of God's approval of him being obedient. 12 minutes ago - View -
Arnold Alston : "When the sky is the limit, that's when you find out what you really like" (Creflo Dollar). Think about this, now that "everything is lawful" (sin doesn't send us to hell), do we go after the things that please God or our flesh? The answer is key to us discovering how to live the abundant that Christ death makes available to us. Let's make decisions that please God so we can live the abundant life. 34 minutes ago - View -
Tess Abellada Manalang : Ways to save..
1. Recognize the difference between needs and wants. Focus on spending money primarily on your needs.
2. Open a saving account, after tithing/giving, pay yourself first.
3. Eliminate waste, use everything to its full potential.
4. Recycle and reuse study materials such as pencils, pens and papers.
5. Make plans based on your budget, and make sure that all your responsibilities are met before recreation.
6. Do not allow others' spending habits to influence you.
7. Shop smart when buying groceries and household items have a list when you go shopping and stick to it. Plan your meals ahead of time and buy only the necessities. Use coupons, shop during sales, and stock up on discounted non perishable items.
8. Shop smart when buying clothes. Do not pay full retail prices. Shop at thrift stores, consignment shops and clearance racks. Buy off -season to save money.
9. Be selective about call packages. It may be best to use calling cards to make a long distance calls.
10. Cut down on magazine subscriptions.
Learning how to manage your money will affect your current situation and your future.
So, ask God to show you more ways to save money and live a frugal lifestyle.
Wether you are trying to get out of debt or just trying to get a handle on out of control spending, creating budget is sure to get you headed in the right direction...
Dr. Creflo Dollar- Winning in troubled times. 1 hour ago - View -
Carolyn Gamble-Speaker : Victory Christian Ministries International - Suitland, MD Location Well, I won't be going to see Creflo Dollar tonight! I just found out he is preaching as part of a Men's Conference at Victory Christian Ministries! It will be steaming via their website! http://www.vcmi.org/mmvConference.cfm 1 hour ago - View -
Ants are creatures of little strength yet they store up their food in the summer ;
Conies are creatures of little power, yet they make their home in the crags;
Locusts have no king yet they advance together in ranks;
A lizard can be caught with the had, yet it is found in kings' palaces.
About the Ants...
God wants His people to take notice of and emulate the wisdom of ant. Saving is preparing for the future and whenever hard times come. God will provide the resources, but we must be good stewards over them and manage them properly...
My Backyard Business : Never Stop Dreaming "The greatest tragedy today is that we have people that wake in the morning and they have no dream." - Creflo Dollar A series of never seen before footage from American Dreaming narrated by some aspiring words from Pastor Creflo Dollar over Flying Lotus' "Brainfeeder". Enjoy and… Watch the video: http://vimeo.com/66914589 3 hours ago - View -
Marcia Naidoo : Creflo A. Dollar wrote:Let’s take a moment and agree together in prayer that you will be blessed in every area of your life. Say this with me, “NO MORE LACK!” 3 hours ago - View -