Steven Vincent : Just think if I'd never of taken Jessica Clarke to snobs on that Wednesday all them years ago she wouldn't of met Sean Palmer and they wouldn't of got engaged !!! #cupid 25 minutes ago - View -
Heaven Grace : A feeling of revival is burning in my spirit!!!!wow..!things are turning around and dry bones are living again!the bones r reciving life...resurrection of souls and all blessings the devil has ripped away is now!.
The Lord is visiting ur case wherer u are!hahahahaha!
All situations are bowing to the name of JESUS!!!BOW BOW!HALALALA
YES...THEY ARE BOUND TO BOW...any situation...u name it,but its name is Bowing to the name abv all names today!
Cancer,hiv,stress,rape!poverty,demotion,failure,hardship.bareness,disability....u name them!bow!!!
Its a super sunday!!i fil it!!!!!! 25 minutes ago - View -
Fetzie Veloso Cinco : Cassie (teaching McKale violin parts): What is this?
McKale: vayin (violin)
Cassie: Wow! Now, you're so smart! Now let me teach you how to play notes.
McKale: Fenk you! Ooohkay!
Cassie: This is re.. this is la...
They look so cute together. 31 minutes ago - View -
Aaron Bennett : WOW just woke up from my pussy ass drinking and still realized I am a pussy when it comes to partying. SORRY MARK guess you dont sleep as much as I thought you are the king and I bow down to you oh cant forget my sexy ass woman who does me so good in bed. Dont wake up mark screaming my name in the morning 49 minutes ago - View -
The Skeptical Libertarian : I'm making a challenge: This may be difficult, but please present a convincing argument that GM technology is evil without using the words "Monsanto", "Patens" "corporatism" , "crony", "capitalism " "intellectual" or "property"
Seriously, give us a convincing argument as to why GM technology is bad with scientific merits and scientific merits alone.
Speculation based on political biases will be deleted
JUST A HEADS UP DECIDED THAT EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT WE WILL POST ALL THE POSTS UP THAT WE WOULDNT USUALLY POST, THIS GIVES EVERYONE A CHANCE TO GET THEA SAYS IN AND ALSO GIVES EVERYONE A CHANCE TO STAY CLEAR IF THEY DONT WANA SEE THE POSTS.. WE CANT PLEASE EVERYONE SO ON SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER WE WILL SEND OUT A WARNING AS WELL BUT IF U DECIDE TO HANG AROUND, THEN DONT MOAN THAT U DONT LIKE THE POSTS OR THAT UR UNLIKING THE PAGE COZ U WOULD OF HAD PLENTY OF WARNING :) SO GET UR CONFESSIONS IN FOR SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER AS WELL BOW CHICKA WOW WOW LOL 1 hour ago - View -
Theressa Oktober : Glory b 2 god...4 all dt he has dun..wow wt a mighty god we serve..the angels bow b4 hm,worship n adore hm...wt a mighty god we serve:lv u glorias1...sooo wnted 2go 2church 2dy eish lemvula...ds callz 4 a licens so dt il gt ma car n go 2 church no mata wt 2 hours ago - View -
Chyna Jamison : Who's up with me? If u have Oovoo (chynaphat) let's video chat. No cybersex I'm not into that lol. 2 hours ago - View -
Andy Lynn : Melissa Lindsay Kieffer's Photos Chocolate Lasagna
1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
6 Tablespoon butter, melted
1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 Tablespoons cold milk
1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
3 1/4 cups cold milk
1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
1. Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
2. Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
3. Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
4. In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
5. Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
Share This with your friends! FOOD PORN!!! Bow-chicka-wow-wow! 2 hours ago - View -
Arjay Jandog : Bow chicka wow wow, V-league na pala
log-out ....Godbless Everyone 2 hours ago - View -
Jaccarri Jackson : my bro d.ivy is batter than lil wayen darke and bow wow i got money on him who whats to bet and y'all boys sound like news 2 hours ago - View -
George Tito : It's better to talk things out instead of keeping things bottled up inside
- bow wow 2 hours ago - View -
Michael Coleman : Fast 6 was dope now bow wow shouldn't feel bad about making tokyo drift! 2 hours ago - View -