Teniola Segun David : At least,it is now crystal clear that Rotimi Amaechi has won the Gov's forum chair,whether Jang rejected the result,or Mimiko protested.What we all know is that 36 is just a little number one can count on finger tips,if one repeats himself.NOT even Iwu (forgot him?),that professional master rigger could change Amaechi's 19 votes to Jang's 16.TO Rotimi l say a big congrats as the govs have spoken,and to GEJ and his cohorts a big MINUS as this portends a clear danger to the former's 2015 ambition. 15 minutes ago - View -
Have you ever:
1. Skipped class?
2. Done drugs?
3. Self harmed?
6. Gotten a tattoo?
7. Broken up with someone?
What's your favorite:
This or that:
15. Invisibility or Ability to fly?
16. Cookies or Cake?
17. Twitter or Facebook?
18. Movies or Books?
19. Coke or Sprite?
20. Blind or Deaf?
21. Tea or Coffee?
25. Sexual orientation?
26. Shoe size?
28. Longest relationship?
29. Gay rights?
30. Second chances?
31. Long distance relationships?
33. The death penalty?
34. Marijuana ?
36. Believe in ghost?
37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it?
38. Sleep with the door opened or closed?
39. Love someone?
40. Still watch cartoons?
41. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
42. Like yourself? 15 minutes ago - View -
A. Anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as his or her Savior should be baptized. Jesus said, " '16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.' " Mark 16:16. The story of Philip and the Ethiopian eunuch illustrates this. As soon as the Ethiopian believed in Jesus, he was baptized. "36. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37. And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him." Acts 8:36-38. 37 minutes ago - View -
Jason Maki : Yeshua, the Light of the World, certainly fulfilled Isaiah 11, as can be seen in the Brit Chadashah (New Testament):
The Spirit of the Lord rested on Him (Isaiah 11:2; Matthew 3:16; Luke 4:1, 14, 18, 21);
He was wise and because of that, able to pronounce sound judgment, and answer the ensnaring questions of the Pharisees (Isaiah 11:2; Colossians 2:2-3);
He was not only a gifted counselor, He was courageous and mighty in the execution of His counsel (Luke 4:36; John 8:10-11); and
He knew the deep things of God, and was also genuinely reverential and obedient to the Father (John 5:30). 40 minutes ago - View -